How to Uninstall Fonts on your Mac easily
- First you have to close all applications.
- In the Finder, please select Go and click Applications and click Font Book.
- Font Book is an application on Mac that allows you to install and manage fonts.
- In the Font Book application, you will see all fonts installed on your Mac.
- Select the Font you want to delete and right-click.
- And please select the Delete option. The delete option is followed by the name of the font that you want to delete.
- A confirmation message will appear. Please click the Delete button and the selected font will be deleted from your Mac.