Our website address is: https://hbfonts.com
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following information from you from your site visit till you complete the purchase –
- Products you viewed and showed interest in
- Personal information
- Contact information
- Products purchased
- Billing details
- Sources of information
What Personal Information We May Need?
We may collect the user’s personal identification information in or all of the following ways depending upon the user’s behavior on site – including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or subscribe to the newsletter. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- User’s site visit timestamps
- User’s registration details – name, age, email address, mailing address, phone/mobile number, skype/slack Ids.
- Responses to the forms, surveys, and/or subscriptions taken on site
In case, the user is not willing to share his/her personal identification information, they may, however, visit our site anonymously or as guest users.
Note: We’ll only access to all these details with the consent from our users. We earnestly value your privacy requirements. The guest login may prevent the user from taking part in certain-onsite activities.
What Other Information Do We Take In?
We may collect the other significant data from the user every time they interact with the site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
This information is regardless of the user’s interest and may include the following –
- The browser they used to login or visit the site
- The device used (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- The information about the operating system used by the visiting users
- Internet facility used.
What Do We Do With The Collected Information?
All information shared by you during the processing of the purchases are saved on our servers and is used ideally for the successful communication with you every time and to help you have a flawless experience when on site. The billing details, modes of acceptable payments, passwords are all saved in an encrypted format. hence, assuring you complete data security. Other Uses of the acquired data may include –
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand the user’s behavior and provide the relevant suggestions for the services and resources available on our site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback received from the users/visitors.
- To process transactions: We may use the information provided by the users to auto-fill the form fields when placing an order. We do not share this information with any external parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: The email address provided by the user for order processing will only be used to share the information and updates on their order with them. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may directly connect with us on site.
Why We Use Web Browser Cookies?
How do we protect your information?
We choose relevant data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect user’s data available on our site against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users is secured over an SSL communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Do We Share User Data And Information With Third Parties?
No. We are strictly against the data trade and do not support or entertain any such requests under any circumstances. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administrative activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Get in Touch With HBFonts