introduce our newest sans serif namely Soegja font. This font is a mixture of modern and classic styles, cleanliness, and irregular shape representing the future, while its elegant indentations mimic old-style typography, thick-thin fonts to beautify the appearance. Gigih fonts are very flexible, you can use them in many fields of design, for example, title, editorial, quotation writing, tee/poster design, logos, watermarks, brands, etc. Packed with many glyphs (including OpenType characters), let’s use this font for your amazing project design!
– Glyphs consist of standard characters, numbers, and punctuation (OpenType Standard encoding),
– multilingual character support
– OpenType features such as alternative characters, style sets,
– PUA (Private Use Area) Encoded Characters (You can access OpenType features without additional design software),
– One style: Regular,
– Three formats; OTF and.TTF. WOFF2