How to Uninstall Fonts on your Windows PC easily
- First you have to close all applications.
- Click the Start button and please select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, you click Appearance and Personalization.
- Please look for the Font option and after you find it, click on it.
- You will see a Font window with all the fonts that you have installed on your Windows PC.
- To continue deleting the font
- Select the Font that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the window.
- A confirmation dialog box will appear.
- Click the button “Yes”